Our Customization Process
We’re a small boutique factory in the heart of Los Angeles. All of our products are made to order which means you can customize our designs to get exactly what you want and need.
1. Select your frame style.
2. Dimensions listed don’t quite fit your space? We can add or take away a few inches to make the piece work.
3. Select any of our fabrics from our line (Excludes Pillow Only Fabrics). Or you can send us your own material – We refer to this as COM. *COM must be approved for durability and repeat by the Kim Salmela team prior to order processing.
4. Select your wood and nailhead finishes if applicable.
5. We generally operate at a lead time of 3-4 weeks for stools and benches and 4-6 weeks for chairs and sofas but this does vary depending on fabric availability and items in your order. * We cannot guarantee that every fabric in our line is always on stock.
6. Because the furniture is made just for you, we require a 50% deposit. This deposit is non-refundable once fabrics have been ordered or production has begun on the piece.
If you have any questions regarding fabric availability, custom quotes or lead times, please contact our customer service at email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you.